Saturday 8 February 2014

The Dark Fantasy #issue2 - #IDGAFmagazine

As a self confessed book worm, music lover and fashion junkie it's hard to find something that brings all of these together and portrays it in a way that literally makes me go "oooh" out loud. Until now... Ladies and gentleman I give you #IDGAFissue2...

My style, and interests in general have we're born from my love of punk. Punk rock music, fashion and lifestyle was a big part of growing up. Since about the age of 13 I have been obsessed with the Sex Pistols, the Ramones, Iggy Pop, Sid Vicious, y'know the crew.. Fashion wise I look to the likes of Kurt Kobain, Courtney Love, Alexa Chung and Pixi Geldolf, as well as the Vivianne Westood style from the SEX day's. There is nothing more appealing than all black everything, pins, studs, leather and lace, and IDGAF has dedicated their entire second issue to this. I was lucky enough to get to see the issue before it's release date (tomorrow for you guys!!) it's been called 'The Dark Fantasy' and my God, I was impressed...



Here's a sneak peak of the cover of the magazine, and how awesome is it? It's grunge, yet urban and classy all at once! Perfection...

The writers got it spot on completely counteracting the usual pastel, floral and girly trends for Spring/Summer. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with those, I am fond of floral myself as you'll know from my last post here in Wonderland, but the darker outlook from the team at IDGAF  is so refreshing and so inspiring. Think punk meets sex meets fashion meets a little 50 shades of grey, sound like something you'd like it? There is also an injection of urban and street style just to mix thing's up, which played out so well.

Check them out on Twitter for more information on the release so you can read it!

Some amazing brands have been featured in the issue this time too, and I know that for me, I can't ait to see more of them. The models are to die for, the style is immense. It honestly has inspired me so much I can't wait to add a bit of goth style into my life. Amazing job.... 

I'm so excited for you guy's to see it!
It will be launched tomorrow  (Sunday!) at 7.30

IDGAF on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment