Saturday 15 February 2014

Could she be a wildflower?

I love love love this jacket. It's from Penny's/Primark
I saw Milly wearing it ages ago, and it confirmed to me that I had to have it.
I'd been eyeing it up for a while before hand but was unsure as to how I would wear it, but when I went to actually buy it it had been reduced down to €9! Talk about faith...

It's colourful, floral but yet smart and it's the type of jacket you can dress up, or dress down depending on what take's your fancy. I love pieces that are versatile like this and now I want more. Isn't that always the way?

I plan to do some OOTD's soon, it's just a bit hard to get nice picture's this time of year, did I mention it snowed this week?

Anyway, maybe I should keep the floral's for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment