Thursday 23 January 2014

5 Things I've Been Loving #2

I done one of these posts quite a while ago, and I liked it. So here's the second installment of my '5 Things I've Been Loving' series...

1. American Horror Story. One word - Obsessed. If you haven't watched it, do it. Stop reading this post and just go and watch it! You won't regret it.



2. Blogging. Rekindled my love with blogging in 2014, and I'm on a roll! Hi Wonderland, I missed you.



3. Excercising. Pretty random for me, but between #bbloggersWLW, Slimming World, Zumba, Running and everything else, it's becoming quite addictive.



4. Skincare. This is something I've been getting more intrigued with by the week, and currently testing out a few products that I'm happy with. When I have a proper skincare routine I'll update you. If you have any suggestions for products I should try out, tweet me :)



5. Velvet Gh0st. A blogger and YouTuber I have loved this month. Gabriella is funny, quirky and gorgeous, if you don't watch her check her out here.


What have you been loving lately? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment