Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Go To

Hi Guy's!

This evening I'm posting what I like to call 'The-Go-To', simply because that's exactly what it is. Acid wash jeans, a white t-shirt that is easily 3 sizes too big for me, and some leopard print pumps. I was heading off to do some thing's in town so it's really casual. I did however dress it up with this blazer I snatched up in a charity shop for less than €1 - which, by the way, I'm blaming Kate for ;) I matched the blazer to my lipstick which is MAC's Girl About Town, a glossy hot pink that is super pretty in my opinion!

I'm also featuring my new ring's.. The one with the lilac stone is one I picked up from a local music & art fair, and the one with the little cat is from e-bay. I've named him Lewis in case your wondering!

I'm posting a #throwbackthursday blog post tomorrow so come check that out too!

Keep Smiling! x






No comments:

Post a Comment