Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm Natasha, and I'm a bad blogger

Hello,
Do you remember me? I'm Natasha, the worlds worst blogger!
I haven't been around much lately but there's been a lot going on in real non-blogging life and it's just taken over but I am back, so hiiii :)

There's been lot's happening as I said, I got a letter the other day offering me my honours degree so that was amazing, I had a best friend's birthday and my little sister's birthday too! I've also been working loads too, and making plans for this weekend (The Killers in Pheonix Park, Dublin!) and for my birthday (I'm 21 very soon eeek!!) 

I've been thinking about making a shedule for Wonderland, what do you guys think? Or should I just blog when I feel like it? I'm not sure as I enjoy both with the blog's I read...

While I'm thinking about that, here's an idea of what's coming up in the following week;

- Birthday plans and preparation
- June Favourites
- June's blogger of the month ;)
- A very exciting collaboration with Malzee.com

So for those of you who have been sending me e-mails and tweets thank you so much!! & don't worry I'm not going anywhere ;)

One last thing.....




1 comment:

  1. Hey Lovely! I just stopped by to say Hi and to let you know I'm following your blog via Bloglovin now! Mind following my Blog too? <3 ♥♥ Click here to follow my Blog on Bloglovin ♥♥ | http://www.theinsideoutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete