Sunday 2 June 2013

May Favorites



Hello, hello :)
Welcome back to Wonderland, today's post is going to be my May favorite's. I'm going to share with you lovely lot some products I've been loving that little bit extra during the month of May so let's get started...

Boot's Rose Water & Glycerin Toner

I have super sensitive skin, in fact I've been on medication from a young age due to horrible acne. These day's I have much better skin, I'm quite lucky to have clear skin (for the most part anyway!). I have tried so many skincare products in the past, some with horrible results and some with next to no results, BUT this rosewater toner from Boot's is amazing! Yes, I said amazing. This is my 2nd or 3rd bottle this year and I'm still in love.I use it every night after taking off my make-up and all that jazz. It smells divine and really does help my skin a lot. If you haven't already, give it a try - you won't regret it!

Maybelline Vivids

I'm not going to talk too much about this here because I already spoke in detail about it here, but I have been loving, loving, loving this! How many times can a person say loving in one sentence!? The colour I've been obsessing over is Hot Plum, which is a super bright shade of purple that's suitable for a day time or a night time look! Perfect...

Barry M in Ridley Road

This is a bit of a controversial one now because when I went in to pick up another one....or four, they were gone?! As in removed of the shelf due to issues with the quality standards or something? Is this just in the Boots where I live or has anyone else seen it? Anyway, rant over, this textured polish in Ridley Road is a beautiful mint green colour and I love it so much. The textured effect means its very hard to mess up which is great when you have no patience like me. It's lasting power is impressive too, 5 day's without a chip and opaque in only 2 coats!

Spiked Chain

I've seen this style of chain floating around a while ago, and I really liked it. I'm a huge fan of anything spiked or studded so you can see why I like this so much. However, been a poor student I couldn't splash out on some of the nicer ones so the budget friendly student in me came out, hit eBay and found this beauty. It was € 1.17 including P&P, How could you wrong? I got mine in 'gun metal' silver but these are also available in silver and gold. I'd love one in metallic pink or purple. Hmm.... 

NARS blush in Orgasm

If you've been around Wonderland for a while you'll know I received this stunning NARS blush as a present and it's certainly been my go to blush throughout May. It's such a pretty colour with just the right amount of shimmer to it. It's so gorgeous I think I'll be loving it throughout June too...

So that my little beauties are all of my May favourite's - my first post of this kind, and hopefully not my last! I quite liked sharing my monthly picks with you guy's!

What have you all been loving this month? Any recommendations for products to look out for in June? :)

Keep Smiling! x





No comments:

Post a Comment