Saturday 11 May 2013

NARS Orgasm

I came back home last weekend and my beautiful friend Aislinn got me a little present... & When I say little, I mean the blush of all blushes, the most gorgeous and iconic shade for cheeks - NARS Orgasm. If you've been reading beauty blogs for a while then you'll know just how raved about this is and with good reason. It's a healthy, natural colour that immediately lightens the complexion. It's so easy to apply and in my opinion it looks good on any skin tone. It has a very silky texture and has just the right amount of shimmer in it which I love, and it's so easy to blend and build up. Even the classic black packaging is gorgeous and you know that you have a special product in your hands! I am so grateful for this present and it's causing serious envy at home from my little Sister! I can tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it :) So thank you Ais, you made my month with your kindness! All I have to say now is 'Welcome to the family!'

Keep Smiling! x







No comments:

Post a Comment