Thursday 18 April 2013

Presentation Woes

                                                                                                
 This week was such a busy week in college, because I'm in my last year I have a million and one thing's to do in the last few weeks before exams. This week alone I had to different presentations and as you know, this means I had to make a little bit of an effort to impress! I love this black and white polka dot blazer I got as a gift off my mom, It can dress any outfit up and still be quite fun & stylish. I paired it with a sheer deep purple collared shirt, I love this colour, and the shirt is so comfortable too. I wore black leggings and tan chelsea boots with this to finish the outfit off. My next presentation was slightly more casual, as was my outfit. I wore light acid wash jeans, a baby blue and lilac dip dye knitted jumper with a baby blue collared shirt to smarten it up. I also wore one
of my favorite lipsticks, MAC's girl about town. Its a gorgeous bright
pink that matches, in my opinion, every skin tone.


MAC's girl about town
Outfit #2
Outfit #1
Keep Smiling! x

No comments:

Post a Comment