Wednesday 24 April 2013

Office Talk

Another long week in college means yet more presentations, exams and deadlines! However, on the bright side I only have a little over a week left which makes me smile! For an advanced marketing presentation I had this week I decided to dress up a little, dress to impress so they say, and although I'm not a skinny girl I feel I looked appropriate. I was happy with my choices anyway!

 My favourite part of my outfit is my new watch (even if it is a little too big for my wrist!) that I got at the weekend. I love my shoes too, you can't really go wrong with a bit of leopard print, can you? There also super comfortable which is a bonus when it comes to wearing anything that's slightly high! 

My lipstick was a classic brick read by Smooch in the shade 02, although you can't really tell in this picture it was super soft and very pigmented! As for my nails, you know I've been quite obsessed with them since my last post and for today I went with a nice neutral colour in Park Ave by NYC. And of course the rest was kept classic and simple in all black :)





Keep Smiling! x

No comments:

Post a Comment