Thursday 18 April 2013

For the love of spikes

Okay so I'm a bit late on the bandwagon on this one but am I the only one not getting bored of spikes and studs yet? No? Good..... Even though it's coming into Spring, it's still pretty cold in Ireland, or at least where I am anyway, I'm still loving all thing's leather, spiked and studded.... My favorite spiked accessory at the minute has to be my leather spiked heeled boots These bad boys, as dangerous as they are are the most comfortable thing shoe I own! I can wear them all night without a bother to my feet and because their black I feel like they can go with anything! I purchased them spur of the moment on a shopping trip with my lovely friend Aislinn, and I've never looked back! They were €55 in Sugababe, on Henry St, in Dublin.


The next item I want to talk about is my black knit jumper from Pennys/Primark. It's so cosy and comfortable and basically I love it! The spikes add something more to this casual jumper and allows you to dress it up or dress it down, whatever the day calls for! & It was an absolute bargain at €5 in the sale!



The last thing I want to talk about are my beloved, slightly battered ballet pumps. Black, leather and studded - a perfect combination! I can see a pattern starting to emerge here. These shoes were another Pennys/Primark and at €11 reduced to €3 they were a total steal! 




That's all for this time, keep reading and ill be back soon ;)

Keep Smiling! x

2 comments:

  1. Love the spiked heels. I need them in my life. NOW.

    http://teapartybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can probably get them online, I saw them in like 10 different stores before I bought these ones :)

    ReplyDelete